Privacy & Cookies
This privacy notice sets out how Knight Dragon Investments Limited and its group companies (Knight Dragon) uses and protects any information that you give Knight Dragon when you use this website. Knight Dragon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the terms outlined in this privacy notice. Knight Dragon may change this notice from time to time by updating this web page. This Privacy Notice was last updated in June 2020.
Please contact our Data Protection Manager at the addresses below for any questions or comments about this notice or about your personal data.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: The Data Protection Manager. Knight Dragon Investments Ltd., Level 9, 6 Mitre Passage, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10 0ER.
What are my rights?
You have the following rights:
- To be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this Privacy Notice)
- To correct or amend your personal data
- To change your mind, and ask us to stop using your information
- To ask us to erase your personal data. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled or required to retain it
- To get a copy of your personal data. A subset of your data (limited to data that you have provided to us) is available in a machine-readable format if required
- To object to the processing of your data and have it restricted. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request
- To make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us
When you request a copy of your personal data, you can do this via post or email to the addresses shown at the bottom of this notice.
Knight Dragon reserves its right to charge a reasonable admin fee or refuse a request where requests for data are clearly unreasonable or excessive, particularly if they are repetitive.
This privacy notice also covers services offered by parts of our organisation including, but not limited to:
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Greenwich Peninsula Golf Driving Range
- The Design District
- The Jetty
- Lower Riverside District
- Upper Riverside District
- Knight Dragon Developments Limited
- NOW Gallery
- Greenwich Peninsula Living
- Greenwich Peninsula Lettings Ltd
- Greenwich Peninsula Sales Ltd
But only when these services link to this notice or tell you it applies.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your reason for visiting our site
- Verification that you are over 13 years old
- Where the services are selected, other information that we are legally required to collect to support the sale, purchase, letting or management of a property on Greenwich Peninsula. This might include proof of identity and proof of address details
- Data relating to your personal requirements for a property such as preferred type or building and your telephone number for sales or lettings engagements
- Data required to deliver Customer and aftercare services
- Data required to manage your membership effectively
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with appropriate levels of service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your request for information regarding Greenwich Peninsula or the activities of Knight Dragon
- Communications relating to Greenwich Peninsula may include details about news, editorials & placemaking events, cultural events, property information and activations, as well as marketing materials for Greenwich Peninsula
- To deliver our services and to provide you with relevant information about them
- To deal with your requests, complaints and enquiries
- To provide you with relevant information on upcoming events and happenings across the development and in the locality
- To provide you with the products and services you have selected relating to the sale, purchase, letting or management of a property on Greenwich Peninsula
- If you have selected to receive further and more specific information about one of Knight Dragon’s activities above such as The Jetty, The Design District or the Golf Driving range then we will provide more detailed information about upcoming events and happenings specifically relating to your chosen Knight Dragon project
We might use your information to contact you about different things, like:
- To communicate with you about any service or activity you’ve signed up for. For example, we might tell you if your account hasn’t been used in a long time
- To answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint
- To invite you to take part in surveys about our services, which are always voluntary for marketing purposes
We will only contact you when we need to or when you’ve given us permission. We will share your information in the following situations:
- We may use other companies to process your personal information on our behalf in order to deliver quality experiences and to understand how you’re using our services. For example, we would use an email marketing automation application to send you emails.
- We will from time to time share your details with third party service providers who will act as a sub-processor of your data. These third parties, who include Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter and Google only use the data to provide specific services, for example to carry out marketing initiatives or run customer surveys on our behalf. We will only send the data that they absolutely need in order to perform that specific service.
- We may use your personal information to:
- To carry out analysis and market research. Including analysing the way in which our sales channels, products and services are being used by customers so that we can understand how to improve the service we offer, encourage customers to use the full range of our products and services and identify similar potential customers in the future.
- To carry out marketing, including online advertising to keep you informed of our products and services.
- To undertake targeted online advertising. As part of this, we may combine/match identifiers with a third party (e.g. Google or Facebook) so that advertising can be carried out on our behalf. Where relevant, we take steps to anonymise or pseudonymise your information before we do so
- We make sure that your personal information is looked after as if we were handling it directly. We carefully select these companies and only share with them what they really need, and only for as long as they require it.
- With partners, suppliers, agents and subcontractors who help us to deliver the products and services you’ve chosen to use.
- When you have provided your consent to do so, and only with parties that are necessary and relevant.
- When we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the Information Commissioners Office or a law enforcement agency.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is held securely. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial tools and processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
At the same time, no service can be completely secure – if you have any concerns that your account or personal information has been put at risk, please get in touch straight away.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may withdraw permission, or ask us to erase your data at any time of your choice by getting in touch with us.
- You may request details of the personal information that we hold for you and the details of our data processing activities.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at the addresses set out below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address at the top of this notice. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We use your information to provide you with the products and services you have selected and for a variety of other reasons. We would like to keep you informed of all the exciting developments at Greenwich Peninsula including placemaking events, marketing activities, activations and new developments.
In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it, and we will only use it for the same purpose for which it was originally collected.
- For general marketing activities we keep your data for 5 years but you may unsubscribe at any time. Prior to the expiry of this period we may contact you to request your permission to renew your consent and preferences for another 5-year period.